Terms and conditions for Dream Final.
RULES OF THE GAME
“UEFA Champions League Dream Final” (“the Rules”)
ORGANISATION OF THE GAME
1. These Rules apply to the free game without obligation of purchase named “UEFA Champions League Dream Final” (hereinafter: “the Game”). The Game is run by the Union des Associations Européennes de Football (“UEFA”, “We”, “Our”), a Swiss association that is located at 46 route de Genève, 1260 Nyon 2, Switzerland.
2. The Game will take place between 12:00 CET 28th March 2022 to 23:59 CET 2nd May 2022 or such other dates set out at www.uefa.com/DreamFinal (the "Website"). UEFA reserves the right to alter or remove the Game at its sole discretion.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
3. Entry and participation are free.
4. The Game is open to participants from anywhere in the world, with the exception of UEFA members of staff and members of staff of companies involved in developing the Game.
5. Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person (“Participant”, “You”, “Your”) by registering on the Website.
6. In order to access the Website and to register for the Game, You are required to fill in personal details. By registering, You represent and warrant that the information You include as part of the access process is accurate and not misleading. You are responsible for ensuring that Your participation is made in compliance with any and all applicable laws of Your country of residence, including with respect to the acceptance of the prizes. UEFA shall bear no responsibility for entries which are not compliant (for any reason whatsoever) with the relevant applicable laws.
7. Access may be obtained and used only by individual, independent persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old or at least of legal age in their country of residence if such age exceeds eighteen (18).
8. If You provide, or UEFA has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or UEFA otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Rules, UEFA has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any other UEFA platforms (or any portion thereof).
9. When You enter and participate in the Game, You are bound to accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these Rules and the terms and conditions of the Website, available at www.uefa.com/termsconditions/index.html (“Website Terms and Conditions”).
10. If You win the Game, You and your guests agree that you may be filmed or photographed and that images and audio-visual footage of You and your guests may be used by UEFA and their commercial partners for promotional and commercial purposes.
MECHANICS OF THE GAME
11. To enter the Game You must:
• Visit the Website;
• Select one prize from each of the three prize categories offered;
• Submit your choices; and
• Register or log in to participate;
12. By clicking on the “ENTER NOW” button, You confirm you have read and expressly accepted the Website Terms and Conditions as well as these Rules.
13. Participants shall be entered into a draw in order to win the Game and therefore their selected prizes.
14. You may only enter the Game once.
15. The prize shall consist of (i) two (2) return flights from winner’s home destination to Paris, two (2) tickets for the UEFA Champions League final (for the winner and a guest) and three (3) nights accommodation; and (ii) three (3) additional prizes of the winner’s choice as set out below.
16. The winner will be able to choose three prizes, one from each of the following three categories.
a. Category 1: Pre-Match:
i. Watch the finalists train the day before the final in the stadium;
ii. Meet and greet with a UEFA Champions League legend in an iconic Parisian location;
iii. Pre-match dinner and drinks in UEFA hospitality;
iv. A luxury ride to the final;
v. A culinary tour of Paris.
b. Category 2: The Final:
i. Watch the opening ceremony pitch-side, (subject to confirmation that this event is proceeding as normal and without any restrictions due to Covid-19 or otherwise);
ii. Hand over the trophy to a UEFA Champions League legend;
iii. Visit select commentary positions pre-game;
iv. Meet and greet with a UEFA Champions League legend in the stadium;
v. Visit the VAR room pre-game;
vi. Personalised video message displayed on the stadium big screen.
c. Category 3: Post-Match:
i. Watch the trophy lift pitch-side;
ii. Attend the post-match press conference;
iii. Hand over the trophy to a UEFA Champions League legend;
iv. Memorabilia from the final including an official match ball, finalist team shirts and a corner flag;
v. A culinary tour of Paris.
17. To be eligible to be selected for the prize, winners must meet the following criteria:
a. Eligible to travel and meet any travel and local legal requirements. Please note that, as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be additional legal requirements that apply to travel, hotel entry and stadium entry.
b. Available to travel to Paris between 26 and 29 May 2022.
c. No previous disciplinary records at UEFA competitions.
SELECTION OF THE WINNERS
18. There shall be one (1) winner selected among valid entries.
19. The winners will be notified via email to the email address they provided as part of the registration process. UEFA shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, any Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner might be selected by UEFA.
20. The designation of the winner will happen once their eligibility for the Prize has been verified.
21. UEFA reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or any guest from participation in the Game and receipt of any of the prizes if such winner and/or guest fails to comply with the directions of UEFA or any other companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or any guest fails to comply with any applicable third party terms and conditions or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
22. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, UEFA and their agents and/or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or any participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the Game or accepting a Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of UEFA, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. UEFA will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Game.
25. Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited.
26. UEFA shall be entitled to change or withdraw any of the Prizes at its absolute discretion and for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any prize and/or any restriction due to the COVID19 pandemic or other force majeure events).
27. UEFA will not be held responsible for the winners not taking advantage of the Prize due to health or any other reason.
28. Any Prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising the Game. No cash or other alternative will be offered and the Prizes are non-transferable.
29. For the avoidance of doubt, the use of any Prize shall be subject to the relevant third party service providers’ terms and conditions.
30. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
31. By entering the Game, UEFA will use the personal data (as mentioned in paragraph 9 above) provided at the time of the creation of your personal account on UEFA.com.
32. The personal data requested to enter the Game is necessary to make and handle Your participation and/or to be able to award the prize.
33. UEFA will transfer certain personal data of the winner to WMG Management Europe Limited (71-91 Aldwych, Aldwych House 7th Floor, London, WC2B 4HN), appointed by UEFA for the purpose of organizing the Game and the prize.
34. The personal data gathered is only collected and processed by UEFA and /or the third parties for no longer than is necessary for handling Your request/the above requirements, unless otherwise provided by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
36. These Rules and the relationship between You and UEFA shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland. All disputes in connection with these Rules shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nyon, Switzerland.